10-Amp Battery Charger, Battery Maintainer, and Battery Deulfator.
Introducing the all-new GENIUS10, one of our most powerful, highest-performing, energy-efficient, and compact chargers yet.
The GENIUS10 is a 6-volt and 12-volt battery charger, battery maintainer, and battery desulfator rated at 10-amp for lead-acid automotive, marine, and deep-cycle batteries, including flooded, gel, AGM, and maintenance-free, plus lithium-ion batteries.
- Meet the GENIUS10 - Similar to our G7200, just better. It's 17% smaller and delivers 115% more power. And it's simpler and easier to use than ever before.
- Do more with Genius - Designed for 6-volt and 12-volt lead-acid automotive, marine, and deep-cycle batteries, including flooded, gel, AGM, and maintenance-free, plus lithium-ion batteries.
- Enjoy precision charging - An integrated thermal sensor detects the ambient temperature and alters the charge to eliminate over-charging in hot climates and under-charging in cold climates.
- Charge dead batteries - Charges dead batteries as low as 1-volt. Or use the all-new Force Mode that allows you to take control and manually begin charging dead batteries down to zero volts.
- Simple to set up and use - Plug-in, connect to the battery, select a charge mode, and start charging your battery. A fully-automatic, worry-free battery charger for year-round use.
- Restore your battery - Detects sulfation and acid stratification and restores lost performance for stronger engine starts and extended battery life.
- Compatible with all types of vehicles - Charge and maintain cars, motorcycles, lawnmowers, ATVs, tractors, trucks, SUVs, boats, classic cars, hot rods, and more - you name it.
WarrantyYou are protected by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and Specific Warranty Options: Tera Pump Fuel & Liquid Pumps: 1 Year Warranty. BRS Super Battery: 2 or 10 Year Warranty. BRS Super Battery Lithium: 3 Year Warranty. Power Wheels Batteries and Chargers: 6 Month Warranty. Please contact us for all other product specific warranty options.
I have been using this pump all summer to keep my boat, lawn tractor and a whole bunch of other stuff filled up around here. I still use 5 gallon containers for their portability and even with 10 of those I'll have to fill them twice to get through the summer. This pump has been great for my needs. If you are sick and tired of having to hold a 5 gallon container of fuel in the air while attempting to get those funky nozzles to work, buy this pump.
So far it’s working as well as I had hoped. Nothing is perfect when trying to transfer gas, but this does a very decent job. You need to make sure to lift the nozzle and hose up at the end of the fuel transfer to allow any residual fuel to run back into the tank or it will dribble out all over. It empties most of a five gallon gas can in a couple minutes without having to lift and hold the can up which is exactly what I wanted.