TRPAIL-M Electric Pail Pump, Oil Meter
Flow Rate of 4.5 Gallons per Minute | Includes One Pail Lid
• Intake suction tube length of 15.87 inch to 22 inch
• Discharge Hose Length of 73.5 inch + 11.5 inch Nozzle
• Includes One Pail Lid & 35L Oil Meter: Precise measurement within (+-) 0.5%
• Flow Control Nozzle to control the flow
• Flow rate of up to 4.5 Gallons per Minute (1.4 GPM with Oil)
• Works with Antifreeze, Engine Oil, Hydraulic Fluid, Gasoline, Diesel, Agricultural Chemicals, Washer Fluid, DEF
• 35L: Precise Flow Rate of Low Viscosity Fluids
Includes: Pail Lid (Fits Standard 5 Gal Pails), 35L Oil Meter for precise readings and Pail Pump
• Backed by a 1-Year Manufacturers Warranty
• Plugin Adapter included
Concentrated acids, drinking water, acetone, benzene, cresol, ethyl, phenol, methyl ethyl, concentrated caustic liquid soda, nitric acid, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, thinner or solvents etc
WarrantyYou are protected by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and Specific Warranty Options: Tera Pump Fuel & Liquid Pumps: 1 Year Warranty. BRS Super Battery: 2 or 10 Year Warranty. BRS Super Battery Lithium: 3 Year Warranty. Power Wheels Batteries and Chargers: 6 Month Warranty. Please contact us for all other product specific warranty options.
I have been using this pump all summer to keep my boat, lawn tractor and a whole bunch of other stuff filled up around here. I still use 5 gallon containers for their portability and even with 10 of those I'll have to fill them twice to get through the summer. This pump has been great for my needs. If you are sick and tired of having to hold a 5 gallon container of fuel in the air while attempting to get those funky nozzles to work, buy this pump.
So far it’s working as well as I had hoped. Nothing is perfect when trying to transfer gas, but this does a very decent job. You need to make sure to lift the nozzle and hose up at the end of the fuel transfer to allow any residual fuel to run back into the tank or it will dribble out all over. It empties most of a five gallon gas can in a couple minutes without having to lift and hold the can up which is exactly what I wanted.