Spread the cost of a purchase over $1,000 into 24 months easy monthly payments* or 4 biweekly, interest-free payments are automatically charged to your Visa or Mastercard debit or credit card. It’s simple and quick! Just choose PayBright at checkout.
WHAT IS PAYBRIGHT?
PayBright is Canada’s leading installment payment platform, providing shoppers with buy now, pay later solutions at their favourite retailers, both in-store and online.
By selecting PayBright as a payment method at checkout, customers can enjoy their purchase immediately, while spreading their payments over time.
HOW IT WORKS:
- SHOP: Browse BRS Battery and add your favourite finds to your shopping cart.
- SELECT: When you reach checkout, choose PayBright as your payment method.
- CHECK OUT: Complete your purchase and pay later in 4 equal payments.
- PAY: The first payment is taken immediately, and the remaining 3 payments are charged to your debit or credit card every two weeks.
PayBright is one of Canada’s leading installment payment providers. When you use PayBright to pay at BRS Battery checkout, you can split your purchase into easy, automatic monthly payments.
To use PayBright as your preferred payment choice at checkout:
- Add items to your shopping cart as usual and select PayBright as your payment method at checkout for orders between $1000 and $15,000 (including taxes and shipping).
- Get set up: Use your mobile phone number to set up your PayBright plan within 60 seconds.
- Confirm your payment plan with PayBright. BRS Battery will process and ship your order as usual.
- Make 24 monthly payments to PayBright while you enjoy your purchase.
HOW DO I USE PAYBRIGHT?
- Select PayBright at checkout: Shop at your favourite stores that offer PayBright and select us as your payment method at checkout.
Get set up: Use your mobile phone number to set up your PayBright plan within 60 seconds.
- Enjoy your purchase! Confirm your payment plan and then you’re done! Enjoy your purchase today and pay later.
WHY USE PAYBRIGHT?
- Quick and convenient checkout: Place your order quickly and easily by choosing PayBright as your payment choice at checkout. Simply enter a few details to complete your purchase.
- Easy payments: PayBright will automatically debit payments from your chosen Visa or Mastercard debit or credit card, interest-free.
- No impact on credit score: Using a Pay in 4 PayBright payment plan won’t impact your credit score.
How does PayBright work?
PayBright is Canada’s leading installment payment provider. When you use PayBright to pay at BRS Battery checkout, you can split your purchase into 4 biweekly, interest-free payments. To use PayBright as your preferred payment choice at checkout:
- Add items to your shopping cart as usual.
- Choose PayBright at checkout and enter a few details.
- Your purchase will then be split into 4 equal interest-free payments.
How do I sign up?
If your basket is eligible for ’Pay in 4’ with PayBright, the option will be presented at checkout. After confirming your phone number, you’ll be sent an SMS message to confirm your identity. You’ll then set up your payment method with PayBright and accept the terms of your payment plan.
How do I apply?
If your basket is eligible for monthly payments with PayBright, the option will be presented at checkout. After confirming your phone number, you’ll be sent a one-time SMS password to confirm your identity. You’ll then enter a few details for an instant decision. If you’re approved, you will set up your repayment method with PayBright and accept the terms of your payment plan.
Are there requirements to use PayBright?
Yes. You’ll need:
- To be the age of majority in your province
- To be a resident of Canada
- A Canadian Visa/Mastercard credit/debit card. Your debit card must have the Visa or Mastercard logo
- An SMS-capable Canadian phone number
- To meet the minimum cart size required to use PayBright as a payment option at checkout
How do I make my payments?
At checkout, you will set up 4 convenient, automatic pre-authorized payments that will be debited/charged to your Canadian Visa/Mastercard debit/credit card or At checkout, you will set up convenient, pre-authorized monthly payments that will be debited/charged to your Canadian bank account, or a Visa/Mastercard credit/debit card.
Which payment methods are accepted?
PayBright currently accepts Visa and Mastercard debit or credit cards. Debit cards must have the Visa or Mastercard logo. Please note that prepaid cards are not accepted.
Where can I use PayBright?
You can use PayBright on BRS Battery website
Is there an annual fee?
For more information on related fees, please see these helpful FAQ articles on the PayBright help site.
Does PayBright do a credit check?
Using Pay in 4 will not affect your credit score.
Are there late or NSF fees?
For more information on late or NSF fees, please see this FAQ article on the PayBright help site.
What if I need additional help with my payment plan?
For help with your payment plan or if you haven’t received your confirmation email, please contact PayBright via their website.
Can I prepay my outstanding PayBright balance?
Why don't I see PayBright as a payment option at checkout?
If your retailer offers PayBright, but you don't see it as a payment option, please see this helpful FAQ article on the PayBright help site.
What if I get declined from using PayBright?
Please use an alternate payment method to complete your purchase.
When will my payments begin? And what if I have pre-order products?
Please refer to the payment plan agreement for all of your payment schedule information.
If the order total changes, how does that affect my biweekly payments?
If your order total changes for any reason, your payment plan will be adjusted accordingly.
What if my order is canceled? Will I still be charged?
No, you will not be charged. If you’ve already made a payment to PayBright and are owed a refund, this may take up to 5-10 business days to appear on your bank account or credit card statement. If you have any questions about the refund process, please reach out to the PayBright team through this contact form.
What if I can’t make a payment?
Please reach out to the PayBright team and they will be happy to look into the options available. You can contact them using this contact form.
How do returns work if I paid using PayBright?
Purchases made using PayBright are subject to BRS Battery’ standard return policy. Any returns will be processed by BRS Battery, and your PayBright balance will be reduced, cancelled, or refunded accordingly. If the BRS Battery has provided a refund to you via a gift card, you must continue repaying your installment plan in full. For information on returns, review BRS Battery’ return policy here.
How much can I spend with PayBright?
PayBright plans are available for orders from $50 to $1000.
Where can I find PayBright’s Terms and Conditions?
You can find them here.
I still have questions.
For further information, please refer to PayBright’s FAQ page.
*Please note that PayBright is an independent payment company and BRS Battery has no influence over whether your payment with PayBright is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please contact PayBright via their website contact form.
*Subject to credit approval.