Chainsaw Saw Horse
Chainsaw Saw Horse
Holds logs off the ground for quick and easy cutting
- Folds flat for easy and convenient storage
- Holds logs up to 9 inches in diameter
- Saw horse teeth hold log safely and securely in place
- Sturdy, lightweight, and portable steel log saw horse’s design lets you confidently cut wood with a chainsaw
- Serrated teeth clamp onto the wood, maximizing cutting stability
- Adjustable width of 10.5" log maximum capacity, lightweight at only 15 lbs
- Painted steel resists rust and corrosion
- Durable boxed steel construction makes assembly easy - instructions included (spanner/wrench not included)The sturdy yet foldable design features teeth to keep wood stable when cutting, making logging simpler and safer.
- The boxed steel construction and easy to assemble design makes it ideal to carry and move around on site. It is easy to mount, with full instructions included for assembly and usage. The steel log saw horse has a 10.5" log capacity, with a maximum load of 176lbs.
WarrantyYou are protected by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and Specific Warranty Options: Tera Pump Fuel & Liquid Pumps: 1 Year Warranty. BRS Super Battery: 2 or 10 Year Warranty. BRS Super Battery Lithium: 3 Year Warranty. Power Wheels Batteries and Chargers: 6 Month Warranty. Please contact us for all other product specific warranty options.
I have been using this pump all summer to keep my boat, lawn tractor and a whole bunch of other stuff filled up around here. I still use 5 gallon containers for their portability and even with 10 of those I'll have to fill them twice to get through the summer. This pump has been great for my needs. If you are sick and tired of having to hold a 5 gallon container of fuel in the air while attempting to get those funky nozzles to work, buy this pump.
So far it’s working as well as I had hoped. Nothing is perfect when trying to transfer gas, but this does a very decent job. You need to make sure to lift the nozzle and hose up at the end of the fuel transfer to allow any residual fuel to run back into the tank or it will dribble out all over. It empties most of a five gallon gas can in a couple minutes without having to lift and hold the can up which is exactly what I wanted.