Samlex Evolution™ Series inverter/chargers provide reliable AC power wherever it’s needed and can be used with Lead Acid or Lithium Batteries.
The EVO™ F Series are smaller and compact, with slightly less standard output power of 1200 Watts and a 60 Amp programmable charger, than our regular EVO™ Series.
It comes with all the standard features of our regular series which makes it a good choice for handling short duration heavy surge loads at the reduced cost of a smaller inverter.
It is good for use in boats, RVs, cabins, and specialty vehicles, as well as alternative energy, back-up and emergency power applications.
3 Year Limited Warranty
Adaptive Battery Charger Option for Lead Acid Batteries
- 6 programmable charging profiles – 2, 3 and 4 stages with Equalization
- Algorithm monitoring in the Bulk Stage assesses the battery’s condition. The remaining charging stages are based on the battery’s condition rather than a pre-set charging time.
- Reduces excess charging time and extends life of battery
- Zero transfer time when switching from Inverter to AC input source. When AC input source comes on, the inverter synchronizes with the incoming wave form and then transfers instantly at zero crossing without interruption to the load.
Surge Capacity (Active Power Boost)
- The inverter has a surge capability of 3X its continuous power rating, allowing it to turn on loads with high starting surge.
- Inverter loads can exceed the continuous power output by the Power Boost Allowances without triggering and overload fault.
- There is no need to upsize to a larger inverter/charger to handle a heavy surge load, resulting in reduced costs.
- Connect a solar charge controller (up to 50A) directly to the EVO™ though the Battery Charger External DC Input
- External charging current is monitored to free up more power from the grid to be available to the load while charging.
- ONLINE Mode can be used to prioritize Batteries/Inverter over the grid, ideal for those who want to operate primarily on solar power, even when the grid is available (when grid is costly).
- Multiple physical points of protection monitoring are scanned up to 10,000 times per second to detect adverse internal and external conditions.
- The EVO™ is practically indestructible. The EVO™ will detect fault conditions and initiate a healthy shutdown before any damage can be done.
AC Input / Output Option
- AC Power Cord Inlet and Duplex GFCI outlet: EVO-1212F/1224F; hardwired: EVO-1212F-HW/1224F-HW
- The EVO-RC-PLUS remote control (sold separately) can be used to capture detailed EVO™ performance data, stored on a removable 16GB SD Card. Advanced features for programming various parameters and modes of operation. 4 rows of 20 character alpha numeric LCD display for messaging.
- The EVO™ uses five temperature sensors placed throughout the unit to determine operation of 2 speed controlled cooling fans. Reduces unnecessary fan noise and energy consumption by only running when and where the fans are needed.
Input: 12 VDC
Output: 120 VAC
Watts: 1200 Watts
Weight: 38.8 lbs
Weight: 17.6 kg
Dimensions: 12.76 x 16.34 x 5.83 in
Dimensions: 324 x 415 x 148 mm
Safety: Intertek-ETL listed: Certified to CAN/CSA STD. C22.2 No. 107.1-01; Conforms to ANSI/UL
STD.458. Certified to FCC Part 15(B), Class A
100ah Deep Cycle LiFePO4 / Lithium BRS Super Battery.
Type (chimie) / Type (Chemistry)
Couleur / Colour
NOIR / BLACK
Format / Size
Hauteur / Height
8.7" / 220 mm
Largeur / Width
6.8" / 172 mm
Longueur / Length
13" / 330 mm
Numéro de pièce/modèle / Part/Model Number
Capacité de réserve @ 20A / Reserve Capacity @ 20A (minutes)
Type de terminal / Terminal Type
Insésé M8 Insert
Nominal Voltage / Voltage nominal: 12.8V
Nominal Capacity / Capacité nominale (25°C, 1.0C): ≥ 98Ah
Voltage Range / Plage de voltage: 9.6 to/à 14.6V
Float Charge Voltage / Voltage de charge d’entretien: 13.8V
Max. Continuous Discharge Current / Courant de décharge continu max: 100A
Max. Pulse Discharge Current / Courant de décharge de pointe max. (10 sec): 120A
Max. Continuous Charge Current / Courant de charge continu max: 100A
OPERATING SPECIFICATION - SPÉCIFICATIONS D’OPÉRATION
Cycle Life / Nombre de cycles (25°C, 1.0C, 100% DOD): > 2500 Cycles
Operating Temperature / Température d’opération
Discharge / Décharge: -20°C to/à 60°C
Charge: 0°C to/à 60°C
Storage Temperature / Température d’entreposage: -20°C to/à 45°C
Storage duration / Durée d’entreposage:12 Months/mois @ 25°C
IP rating / Cote IP: IP55
The best part is, this battery comes with a 3 Year Warranty.
Yes.. You are completely protected for a full 36 months.
EVO-1212F --- 200 WATT 12V 60AMP PURE SIGN WAVE INVERTER CHARGER SAMLEX
WPL31--- WPL31 battery GR31 LiFePO4 12V 100AH
BS5125 -- (WPL-12100) 100A 'ANL' FUSE
BS5005 --- ANL FUSE BLOCK 30 - 300A
202102-050ZB --- 6AWG QUICK FLEX WELDING CABLE PER INCH
202202-050ZR --- 6AWG RED QUICK FLEX WELDING CABLE PER INCH
105038-050 --- 6AWG 3/8 COPPER LUG
105037-10 -- 5/16" 6AWG COPPERLUG
5661-001B --- 1/2" Shrink Tube Black Per Inch
5661-001R --- 1/2" Shrink Tube Red Per Inch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.