The minigrap Grapole® is our 39″ fire poker and compliments the backyard fire bowl or chiminea and also works great with the indoor wood stove.
• Claws are strategically bent and welded to accommodate many types and sizes of objects
• Solid steel construction
• Powder coated paint
• 3M reflective decals to help you find it in the night
• Mid-shaft grip is black nitrile, medium density foam tubing for comfort and durability
• Resistant to oils and fuels, UV resistant with anti-degradants
• Handle utilizes double dipped synthetic rubber coating for a comfortable, controlled grip that will not crack or peel under normal use and minimal care
If you don’t burn directly off the ground this would be the recommended version.
Product dimensions: 98cm x 13cm x 10cm 1.3 kg – (39″ x 5″ x 4″ 2.9 lbs.)
With minimal care our fire pokers will provide generations of fire pit convenience.
WarrantyYou are protected by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and Specific Warranty Options: Tera Pump Fuel & Liquid Pumps: 1 Year Warranty. BRS Super Battery: 2 or 10 Year Warranty. BRS Super Battery Lithium: 3 Year Warranty. Power Wheels Batteries and Chargers: 6 Month Warranty. Please contact us for all other product specific warranty options.
I have been using this pump all summer to keep my boat, lawn tractor and a whole bunch of other stuff filled up around here. I still use 5 gallon containers for their portability and even with 10 of those I'll have to fill them twice to get through the summer. This pump has been great for my needs. If you are sick and tired of having to hold a 5 gallon container of fuel in the air while attempting to get those funky nozzles to work, buy this pump.
So far it’s working as well as I had hoped. Nothing is perfect when trying to transfer gas, but this does a very decent job. You need to make sure to lift the nozzle and hose up at the end of the fuel transfer to allow any residual fuel to run back into the tank or it will dribble out all over. It empties most of a five gallon gas can in a couple minutes without having to lift and hold the can up which is exactly what I wanted.