Introducing: The Tera Pump TREP01-TXL...
CONTROL THE WAY YOU TRANSFER FUEL...
...Squeeze the handle to control fuel flow...
Control How You Transfer Fuel...
✅ Flow Control Handle allows for full stream, partial stream, and minimal stream when transferring liquids.
✅ Prevents Overflow when you release the handle when the container is full.
✅ 10 Foot Hose makes it easy to transfer liquids up 2.4 Gallons Per Minute from a long distance.
✅ Perfect for Boats, Trucks, ATV's, Tractors, and other equipment where it's awkward to fuel up with a gas can.
✅ Telescopic Tube reaches the bottom of large containers with ease.
About The TREP01-TXL
The Tera Pump TREP01-TXL makes it easy to transfer fuel and other liquids with the flow control handle.
- Telescopic Suction tube for gas cans up to 20 Gallon Barrels
- Built in Flow Control Handle for easy refueling
- Works great with Kerosene heaters
- Makes refueling generators, lawn equipment, farm equipment simple, lifting heavy gas can's to refuel your equipment will be a thing of the past
- Delivery Volume: 9 Liters per Minute (2.4 Gallons per Minute)
- Power: Two (2) "D" Batteries (NOT Included)
- Adjustable Suction Tube Length: 15 to 20 inch
- Suction Tube Diameter: 1.2 inch
- Discharge Hose Length: 10 ft
- Flow Control: Allows for quick starting and stopping
*GAS CAN NOT INCLUDED*
electric transfer pump fuel transfer pump fuel transfer pumps fuel transfer pumps electric tera pump fuel transfer pump
WarrantyYou are protected by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and Specific Warranty Options: Tera Pump Fuel & Liquid Pumps: 1 Year Warranty. BRS Super Battery: 2 or 10 Year Warranty. BRS Super Battery Lithium: 3 Year Warranty. Power Wheels Batteries and Chargers: 6 Month Warranty. Please contact us for all other product specific warranty options.
I have been using this pump all summer to keep my boat, lawn tractor and a whole bunch of other stuff filled up around here. I still use 5 gallon containers for their portability and even with 10 of those I'll have to fill them twice to get through the summer. This pump has been great for my needs. If you are sick and tired of having to hold a 5 gallon container of fuel in the air while attempting to get those funky nozzles to work, buy this pump.
So far it’s working as well as I had hoped. Nothing is perfect when trying to transfer gas, but this does a very decent job. You need to make sure to lift the nozzle and hose up at the end of the fuel transfer to allow any residual fuel to run back into the tank or it will dribble out all over. It empties most of a five gallon gas can in a couple minutes without having to lift and hold the can up which is exactly what I wanted.