TREP04L Rechargeable Battery Fuel Transfer Pump - 10ft Hose
• Flow Rate of 2.85 Gallons per Minute
• Intake Tube Length: 15 inch to 20 inch
• Discharge Hose Length of 5 ft + 12.4 inch Nozzle
• Fits gas cans & 5 gallons pails to 20 Gallon Drums
• Operates with 2900mAh Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery
• Flow Rate of up to 10.8 Liters per Minute (2.85 Gallons per Minute)
• Discharge Hose Holder: Built-in nozzle holder for safe and convenient way of storing the discharge nozzle
• Big Slide Switch: Big On/Off Switch
• Micro-USB Charging Port, No Charging Cable Included.
• Pumps approximately 80 Gallons on a full charge
• Makes refueling generators, lawn equipment, farm equipment simple, lifting heavy gas can's to refuel your equipment will be a thing of the past
Flow Control Nozzle
• Control the rate of liquid at any moment by squeezing the Nozzle lever
• Lower Level Position for Refueling
• Upper lever position for watering
• Nozzle connection is able to perform a 360 degree rotation to prevent hose from tangling
• 2900mAh Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery
• Gasoline, diesel, DEF (AdBlue), non-potable water, kerosene, antifreeze, windshield washer fluid, mild detergents, agricultural chemicals & light oils
•Backed by a 1-Year Manufacturers Warranty
electric transfer pump fuel transfer pump fuel transfer pumps fuel transfer pumps electric tera pump fuel transfer pump
WarrantyYou are protected by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and Specific Warranty Options: Tera Pump Fuel & Liquid Pumps: 1 Year Warranty. BRS Super Battery: 2 or 10 Year Warranty. BRS Super Battery Lithium: 3 Year Warranty. Power Wheels Batteries and Chargers: 6 Month Warranty. Please contact us for all other product specific warranty options.
I have been using this pump all summer to keep my boat, lawn tractor and a whole bunch of other stuff filled up around here. I still use 5 gallon containers for their portability and even with 10 of those I'll have to fill them twice to get through the summer. This pump has been great for my needs. If you are sick and tired of having to hold a 5 gallon container of fuel in the air while attempting to get those funky nozzles to work, buy this pump.
So far it’s working as well as I had hoped. Nothing is perfect when trying to transfer gas, but this does a very decent job. You need to make sure to lift the nozzle and hose up at the end of the fuel transfer to allow any residual fuel to run back into the tank or it will dribble out all over. It empties most of a five gallon gas can in a couple minutes without having to lift and hold the can up which is exactly what I wanted.