You'll love hearing this: Energizer has its longest-lasting hearing aid batteries ever. And trust us, we know a thing or two about ears. Our PowerSeal Technology protects your devices against leakage, and our zero-mercury design means less impact on the environment. These batteries deliver consistent sound quality across their life span for a better hearing experience. The EZ Turn & Lock technology is easy to use: Just spin the wheel to access the battery, install using our extra-long tabs, and reseal the package to keep the other batteries safely inside. Get our best performance, and enjoy hearing everything the world has to offer.
- 8-pack of size 312 zinc air hearing aid batteries with EZ Turn & Lock design
- Our longest-lasting hearing aid battery ever provides long-lasting performance to your device
- Energizer hearing aid batteries are made with PowerSeal Technology to protect your devices from leakage
- Extra-long colored tabs for easy installation
- Delivers reliable sound quality across the life of the battery
- EZ Turn & Lock packaging makes handling and storing the batteries easier
- 100% recyclable packaging
WarrantyYou are protected by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and Specific Warranty Options: Tera Pump Fuel & Liquid Pumps: 1 Year Warranty. BRS Super Battery: 2 or 10 Year Warranty. BRS Super Battery Lithium: 3 Year Warranty. Power Wheels Batteries and Chargers: 6 Month Warranty. Please contact us for all other product specific warranty options.
I have been using this pump all summer to keep my boat, lawn tractor and a whole bunch of other stuff filled up around here. I still use 5 gallon containers for their portability and even with 10 of those I'll have to fill them twice to get through the summer. This pump has been great for my needs. If you are sick and tired of having to hold a 5 gallon container of fuel in the air while attempting to get those funky nozzles to work, buy this pump.
So far it’s working as well as I had hoped. Nothing is perfect when trying to transfer gas, but this does a very decent job. You need to make sure to lift the nozzle and hose up at the end of the fuel transfer to allow any residual fuel to run back into the tank or it will dribble out all over. It empties most of a five gallon gas can in a couple minutes without having to lift and hold the can up which is exactly what I wanted.