EWS-100P-36-I Solar panel polycristalline 12V 100W
EWC-30LI AUTOMATIC MAINTAINER CHARGER 12/24V 30A
12V 100Ah LiFePO4 DeepCycle Lithium Battery GR-31 WPL31
You deserve a battery just as tough as you are.
Introducing the 100ah Deep Cycle BRS Super Battery.
This is the perfect battery for RV’s, Solar, Hunting, Fishing, Marine, and Cottage applications.
10-2AWG-MA-WT12 marine cable tinned 10/2 AWG 12 meter roll
QC509612-2001 FUSE HOLDER 30A BLADE WATERPROOF 12GA
MC4-PAIRE CONNECTOR MC4 PAIR MALE/FEMALE
MC4-2 SOLAR PANEL MULTI-CONTACT CONNECTORS
EASY AND FAST INSTALLATION OF YOUR SOLAR PANEL WITH MC4-PAIRE CONNECTORS
Today, most solar panels come with approximately 3 ft. of Positive (‘+’) and Negative (‘-‘) wire. One end of each wire is connected to the junction box of the panel. In most solar panels, the other end of each wire is terminated with an MC4 connector. The Positive (‘+’) wire has a Female MC4 Connector and the Negative (‘-‘) wire has a Male MC4 Connector.
To extend the length of the wires of these solar panels for connection to a charge controller, combiner box or grid-connected inverter, an extension wire is required with corresponding Male and Female MC4 Connectors.
The MC4-PAIRE KIT contains 1 male and 1 female MC4 solar panel connector. This type of connector system is easy to install and uses “snap-in” safety locking tabs to lock two mating connectors, thereby avoiding unintentional disconnection.
Once the connectors locked, the mating contacts are sealed against ingress of dust and water.
The Male and Female MC4 Connectors consist of the following components:
• Outer insulated housing with locking arrangement.
• Tin-plated Copper metallic male & female mating contacts. The wire is placed in the crimping area and crimped with a special crimping tool, such as the PV-FMC4
• Nut & internal rubber bush. When the nut is tightened, the internal rubber bush is compressed around the outer jacket of the cable and thus, provides water-tight sealing.
The MC4 connectors provided are compatible for use with AWG #10 or AWG #12 wire with outer insulation diameter 3
MC4-OUTIL ASSEMBLY TOOL FOR MC4 CONNECTORS
- Meet the GENIUS10 - Similar to our G7200, just better. It's 17% smaller and delivers 115% more power. And it's simpler and easier to use than ever before.
- Do more with Genius - Designed for 6-volt and 12-volt lead-acid automotive, marine, and deep-cycle batteries, including flooded, gel, AGM, and maintenance-free, plus lithium-ion batteries.
- Enjoy precision charging - An integrated thermal sensor detects the ambient temperature and alters the charge to eliminate over-charging in hot climates and under-charging in cold climates.
- Charge dead batteries - Charges dead batteries as low as 1-volt. Or use the all-new Force Mode that allows you to take control and manually begin charging dead batteries down to zero volts.
- Simple to set up and use - Plug-in, connect to the battery, select a charge mode, and start charging your battery. A fully-automatic, worry-free battery charger for year-round use.
- Restore your battery - Detects sulfation and acid stratification and restores lost performance for stronger engine starts and extended battery life.
- Compatible with all types of vehicles - Charge and maintain cars, motorcycles, lawnmowers, ATVs, tractors, trucks, SUVs, boats, classic cars, hot rods, and more - you name it.
Multi-Voltage. Multi-Chemistry. Multi-Battery Type.
A multi-functional design that allows you to charge in more ways. Effortlessly charge multiple battery voltages (6-Volt and 12-volt lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries) chemistries (Flooded, gel, maintenance-free and AGM batteries) and types (Starter, deep-cycle, marine, powersport and more).
Our Most Powerful, Efficient, and Compact Charger Yet.
Compact, yet powerful battery charger. A mix of electrical engineering and industrial design pack a powerful battery charger into a tiny footprint. The GENIUS10 uses high-frequency switch-mode technology to efficiently convert A/C power into safe D/C power for battery charging. And its onboard microcomputer precisely controls the charging to minimize power loss to create an incredibly compact form factor.
Improved Start Voltage Sensor. All-New Force Mode.
The all-new start-voltage sensor allows the GENIUS to detect and charge dead batteries as low as 1-volt. For extremely dead batteries lower than 1-volt, manually turn on force mode to detect and charge batteries all the way down to zero volts.
More Precise Charging in Any Climate.
The new integrated thermal sensor automatically monitors and adjusts the charging cycle based on fluctuations of ambient temperature, limiting the chance of under-charging or over-charging, providing a more accurate and fully charged battery. Avoids under-charging in cold weather down to -4 F and avoids over-charging in hot weather up to 104 F.
Auto Detection. Auto Repair. Improved Performance.
The GENIUS10 automatically detects sulfation/acid stratification. If any is found, the GENIUS10 will automatically repair and reverse the damage done to the battery, extending the usable life and increasing the performance.
Year-Round Charging. Zero Overcharge. Auto Memory.
Finally a charger from start to finish that’s completely automatic. No special modes, no technical knowledge required. Genius will safely charge any battery. Detect damaged batteries and intuitively repair them. And actively monitor for long-term battery maintenance and extend battery life. This system allows for continuous operation without user intervention, and zero risk of overcharging your battery.
Improved Clamping Range. Improved Clamping Force.
Genius clamps are built with needle-nose profiles for smaller terminal applications and detachable integrated eyelets for permanent mounting the accessory to battery. Designed to fit battery terminals of any shape and size. Engineered for improved clamping range, clamping force, and higher conductivity.