Maxell 321 SR616SW Coin Cell Battery - 5 Pack
The Maxell 321 is comprised of a silver oxide chemistry and has a voltage of 1.55V, with a discharge current of 20mA. These batteries have no mercury in them. The capacity on the Maxell 321 is 16 mAh. There is a flat discharge rate on the Maxell 321, so the voltage keeps steady until discharge can proceed. There is leak resistant processing available on this coin cell, due to its design; this means that the battery is safe from potential spilling of its fluid contents. The Maxell 321 is made for low drain devices, such as analog watches, and it also contains twice the energy capacity of a typical alkaline coin cell battery.
- Comprised of a silver oxide chemistry
- Has voltage of 1.55V
- Discharge current of 20mA
- Capacity is 16 mAh
- Have no mercury in them
- Voltage keeps steady until discharge can proceed because of flat discharge rate
- Leak resistant processing available: battery is safe from potential spilling of its fluid contents
- Made for low drain devices, such as analog watches
- Contains twice the energy capacity of a typical alkaline coin cell battery
- Chemistry: Silver oxide
- Voltage: 1.55V
- Capacity: 16/15mAh
- Discharge current: 20mA
- Weight: .07 oz.
- Height: 1.65mm
- Diameter: 6.8mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.