Maxell 335 Coin Cell Battery
The Maxell 335 Coin Cell Battery is a tiny but capable primary battery designed to function in small electronics like calculators, watches, and medical instruments. Featuring a stable Silver Oxide chemistry, this impressive coin cell hold a 5.5 mAh charge, providing steady, long-lasting power to ensure you get the most use out of your low-drain device. With a shelf life of over 5 years, these cells are perfect to keep around the house or office for when you need them most.
Associated Battery Sizes: 335, 622, 9948, AWI S60, Citizen 280-68, SP335, SR512, SR512SW, Seiko SB-AB, V335
Features and Specifications:
- Typically used in watches, calculators, medical devices and other small electronics
- Provides stable, high performance power for low drain devices
- Battery Size: 335 (SR512SW)
- Battery Chemistry: Silver Oxide (Alkaline)
- Voltage: 1.55V
- Capacity: 5.5 mAh
- Shelf Life: 5 Years
- Dimensions (Diameter x Height): 0.23" x 0.06" (5.8 mm x 1.6 mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.