|Battery Weight||6 Grams|
|Compatible Devices||Remotes, Monitors, Watch, Toy|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||0.18 x 1.75 x 3.5 inches|
- Energizer 2025 Lithium Coin Battery
- Delivers long-lasting, dependable performance in specialty devices like heart rate monitors, remotes, keyless entry systems, glucose monitors, toys, and games
- Holds power for up to 10 years in storage, ensuring you have Lithium Coin Batteries ready when you need them
- Cell size: 2025; IEC: CR2025; Type: Lithium Coin; Volt: 3
- Replacement for: L12, 208-205, DL2025, SB-T14, and 5003LC
- These lithium batteries can withstand a wide temperature range, from -22º to 140º F
- Included Components: Energizer Lithium Coin Watch/Electronic Battery 2025, 6 -Count
WarrantyYou are protected by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and Specific Warranty Options: Tera Pump Fuel & Liquid Pumps: 1 Year Warranty. BRS Super Battery: 2 or 10 Year Warranty. BRS Super Battery Lithium: 3 Year Warranty. Power Wheels Batteries and Chargers: 6 Month Warranty. Please contact us for all other product specific warranty options.
I have been using this pump all summer to keep my boat, lawn tractor and a whole bunch of other stuff filled up around here. I still use 5 gallon containers for their portability and even with 10 of those I'll have to fill them twice to get through the summer. This pump has been great for my needs. If you are sick and tired of having to hold a 5 gallon container of fuel in the air while attempting to get those funky nozzles to work, buy this pump.
So far it’s working as well as I had hoped. Nothing is perfect when trying to transfer gas, but this does a very decent job. You need to make sure to lift the nozzle and hose up at the end of the fuel transfer to allow any residual fuel to run back into the tank or it will dribble out all over. It empties most of a five gallon gas can in a couple minutes without having to lift and hold the can up which is exactly what I wanted.