Maxell 317 Button Cell Battery
This silver oxide button-type battery works best when powering low-drain electronic devices, such as watches and calculators. When compared with other non-rechargeable chemistry, a silver oxide battery offers a flatter discharge current. Instead of slowly lowering the voltage over time, like with alkaline batteries, a silver oxide button cell maintains its voltage until the end of the discharge cycle. This means that your electronic device will receive the same voltage from start to finish, therefore maintaining operation efficiently. The Maxell 317 button cell battery also features a leak-resistance design that keeps your devices protected and safe from accidental leakage. Finally, this silver oxide watch battery, also known as the SR516SW, is free of mercury. This means that the disposable cell has less of an effect on the environment.
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty protects against defective product
- Flat discharge current maintains the 1.55 voltage throughout the entire cycle of the battery
- Chemical makeup is best suited for powering low-drain devices
- Leak-protection prevents damage to your expensive electronics
- Mercury-free formula is safer for the environment
- Equivalent Battery Types: Energizer 315, 314, Duracell D315, Renata 315, 40, Varta V315, V530, Seiko SB-AT, Citizen 280-56, Timex HA, Sony SR716SW, Maxell SR 716, SR716W, SR716, Berec B-315L, Omega 9937, Bulova 614, Waltham N, LR67, SR67, 530, B315L, GP315, HA, RW315, RW316, etc.
- Battery Size: 317 / SR516SW
- Battery Chemistry: Silver Oxide
- Nominal Voltage: 1.55V
- Nominal Capacity: 12.5mAh
- Nominal Discharge Current: 20μA
- Length - 0.065" (1.65 mm)
- Diameter - 0.228" (5.8 mm)
- Weight: 0.007 oz. (0.2 g)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.