Maxell 346 SR712SW Coin Cell Battery
Primarily used in watches, the Maxell 346 Coin Cell Battery is a potent power source for its size, holding a charge of 10 mAh and providing 1.55 Volts of current. Thanks to the battery's Silver Oxide chemistry, the 346 possesses a particularly high energy density and discharges at a slow and stable rate, giving it increased longevity compared to other alkaline batteries. The 346 also features Maxell's original leak-resistant processing, which suppresses the electrolytes of the battery from unintentionally leaking out, a fairly common tendency of alkaline electrolytes. In addition to powering watches, the 335 can function in a variety of small electronics including certain calculators, film cameras, medical instruments.
Features and Specifications
- Silver Oxide chemistry gives the battery a high-energy density
- Features Maxell's leak-resistant processing to prevent alkaline electrolytes from potentially leaking
- Nominal Voltage: 1.55 Volts
- Nominal Capacity: 10 mAh
- Nominal Discharge Current: 20 µA
- Dimensions: 0.31" (Diameter) x 0.06" (Height)
- Weight: 0.009 oz. (0.25 g)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.